apr-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: svn commit: r890580 - in /apr/apr-util/branches/1.4.x: crypto/apr_crypto.c crypto/apr_crypto_nss.c crypto/apr_crypto_openssl.c include/apr_crypto.h include/private/apr_crypto_internal.h test/testcrypto.c
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 15:01:20 GMT
On 30 Nov 2010, at 4:42 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> As part of my push to get httpd 2.4 out the door, this is a
> major factor, so I plan on completing my review of the crypto
> API RSN.

Thanks for this.

The code has both a test suite, and a first implementation
(mod_session_crypto.c).

A key part of the API, which has been misunderstood in the past, is
the desire to be able to pre-initialise something (eg within httpd
startup), and then use that pre-initialised state later (eg at httpd
request time). The need for this may have not been clear when just
looking at the API.

Regards,
Graham