apr-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Stonier <d.ston...@gmail.com>
Subject Building with the mingw cross compiler
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2010 06:16:36 GMT
I'm using a mingw cross compiler from
http://mingw-cross-env.nongnu.org/ to try and build the apache
runtimes.

Apr would fail in the configure stage though:

checking which type to use for apr_off_t... configure: error: could
not determine the size of off_t

My config.log showed the problem:

ac_cv_sizeof_long_long=8
ac_cv_sizeof_off_t=4^M
ac_cv_sizeof_pid_t=4^M
ac_cv_sizeof_short=2

Which meant checks for ac_cv_sizeof_off_t weren't working correctly.
It also meant the pid_t failed to define itself properly in
include/apr.h. I got around it by simply predefining these as
constants when configuring, however it'd be good if it got fixed
upstream. However, I am not sure where these are actually getting
defined.

Cheers,
Daniel.

--
Phone : +82-10-5400-3296 (010-5400-3296)
Home: http://snorriheim.dnsdojo.com/