apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r890580 - in /apr/apr-util/branches/1.4.x: crypto/apr_crypto.c crypto/apr_crypto_nss.c crypto/apr_crypto_openssl.c include/apr_crypto.h include/private/apr_crypto_internal.h test/testcrypto.c
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 21:58:42 GMT
On 1/21/2010 6:03 PM, Graham Leggett wrote:

> Waiting is entirely reasonable, as there is definite merit in ensuring v1.x is done as
> right as humanly possible.

We've been waiting a long time.  I haven't had cycles to invest, won't until some
time early next year at best.

I'd just like to poll the group to find out who's invested time in reviewing the
crypto API's and considers them release-worthy for the rest of 1.x's lifetime
(which gstein promises will be eternity in svn-land :)

Or has a review halfway completed, and intends to post comments sometime in the
near-ish future?