apr-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: why do we need this pain?
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2010 08:55:26 GMT
On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 19:12, Guenter Knauf <fuankg@apache.org> wrote:
> Am 06.10.2010 21:40, schrieb Sander Temme:
>>
>> Please make Reply-To default to the list.  It's a discussion list,
>> with discussions taking place on-list.  So responses should go to the
>> list.
>
> ok, since we are 3 now who would like to have it changed, and the rest seems
> not to care about, how can we proceed? Whom do I have to ask for the change?
> who is list manager?

24 hours is NEVER enough time to call it "Done". Minimum is always
72... you should know that.

And "not care" is different from "are you fucking kidding me? this
stupid discussion again?" No, I think it is because people are tired
of the Reply-To discussion crap and are simply hoping not to have to
deal with it.

-g