apr-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release apr-0.9.19 and/or apr-util-0.9.18
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2010 13:59:13 GMT
>> Seems that our 0.9.18 build is looking in the wrong place.  This is a
>> regression: -1.
>>
>> Has anyone else tested with bundled Expat?

I had tested with explicit --with-expat=bundled, I am seeing when
there is no system expat (and configure discovers the bundled expat)
it has the extra /lib/ subdirs in it.

Weirdly when I retested this implicit way, and could see the "bad"
path in config.log, nothing was actually broken.  I was only able to
peek at this between meetings though, maybe this is a hint for someone
else?