apr-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: intent to T&R apr-util 1.3.10 sometime Thursday
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 02:33:14 GMT
Am 01.10.2010 02:51, schrieb Jeff Trawick:
> On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 7:47 PM, William A. Rowe Jr.
> <wrowe@rowe-clan.net>  wrote:
>> On 9/30/2010 6:42 PM, Jeff Trawick wrote:
>>> Yep, looks like NetWare fixes for expat are in 1.5.x but not 1.3.x.  I
>>> will probably wait for Günter to say something on the status there.
>> That seems sensible, but the trees should be the same, probably applying
>> his patches to 1.3 would be sufficient (Günter?)
>>> Bill, is Windows okay yet?
>> Win32 expat tree seems correct with the next commit, but right now I'm
>> working out just what happened to libaprutil's build to break its own
>> linkage to xml.lib.  Will update again a bit later this evening.
> That's cool; I expect to start back at it in the wee hours US EDT.
I have a big prob now: as it seems we did only update 1.3 and 1.5, but
not 1.4; but for NetWare we build always apr-util from apr build
process, hence apr-util has no own (yet); but unless 1.4 gets also expat
update I cant fix apr-1.4, or else it doesnt build anymore with apu-1.4
, argh ...!

View raw message