apr-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject how can this work?
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 19:44:26 GMT
in poll/unix.poll.c (which is also compiled for win32) we have:
/* Poll method pollcb.
  * This is probably usable only for WIN32 having WSAPoll
  */
static apr_status_t impl_pollcb_create(apr_pollcb_t *pollcb,
                                        apr_uint32_t size,
                                        apr_pool_t *p,
                                        apr_uint32_t flags)
{
#if APR_HAS_THREADS
     return APR_ENOTIMPL;
#else
     pollcb->fd = -1;
#ifdef WIN32
     if (!APR_HAVE_LATE_DLL_FUNC(WSAPoll)) {
         return APR_ENOTIMPL;
     }
#endif

I'm asking me how we ever reach the '#ifdef WIN32' since
APR_HAS_THREADS=1 in apr.h[w] thus we never come to the '#else' case, or?

Gün.