apr-dev mailing list archives

From Oscar Pernas <os...@pernas.es>
Subject Re: semaphores with apr
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2010 11:52:09 GMT
Im looking for this book and nothing. I've implemented semaphores with
conditition lock, I hope that is that I need. I'm looking this link to try
to learn more about apr:

 http://dev.ariel-networks.com/apr/apr-tutorial/html/apr-tutorial-18.html

<http://dev.ariel-networks.com/apr/apr-tutorial/html/apr-tutorial-18.html>But
I dont see nothing about If can I send signals to a condition_lock thread to
terminate...

--
Óscar Pernas Plaza.