apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Hyrum K. Wright" <hyrum_wri...@mail.utexas.edu>
Subject Re: %lld/%llu not handled by apr_vformatter
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 16:02:46 GMT
Unfortunately, you seem to have found the same bug I uncovered in March:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/apr-dev/201003.mbox/%3Cb51ffb6f1003100926n22c1dd79id9696972b23a153a@mail.gmail.com%3E

To my knowledge it hasn't been fixed, thought that thread does include
a somewhat hacky patch to work around the issue.  Perhaps it will be
of use to you.

-Hyrum

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 10:51 AM, Chris Knight
<Christopher.D.Knight@nasa.gov> wrote:
> I spent half-a-day yesterday trying to figure out why I was crashing in apr_psprintf
on a strlen until I realized that my "%llu%s" format string was causing it to use my long
long int as a char *.