apr-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: scan-build on apr/trunk
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2010 09:11:06 GMT
Am 31.07.2010 16:03, schrieb Stefan Fritsch:
> On Saturday 31 July 2010, Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
>> http://p6m7g8.net/~pgollucci/sb/
>>
>> I might take a stab at some of these next week.
>>
>> $ ./buildconf
>> $ scan-build ./configure
>> $ scan-build make -j12
>
> One more issue found by gcc: Error handling in apr_memcache.c is
> broken:
>
> apr/memcache/apr_memcache.c:793: warning: comparison of unsigned
> expression<  0 is always false
> apr/memcache/apr_memcache.c:1368: warning: comparison of unsigned
> expression>= 0 is always true

I've played a bit with recent OpenWatcom 1.9, and this compiler also
found the above as well as a couple of others:
http://people.apache.org/~fuankg/openwatcom/owc_w32_log.txt
http://people.apache.org/~fuankg/openwatcom/owc_nw_log.txt
if someone is interested in the prelimary makefiles these are also in
same folder.

Gün.