apr-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Carleton <scarle...@miltonstreet.com>
Subject Compiling and using apr_dbd_sqlite3
Date Sat, 03 Jul 2010 00:53:45 GMT
I have an Apache Module that needs to start using the apr_dbd.  Step one is
going to be to compile the apr_dbd_sqlite3.c to use a custom version of the
sqlite engine.  The question is: how...

I am on Windows using Visual Studio 2008 and Apache 2.2.11.  I have not and
would prefer not to compile Apache.

Do I need to compile the whole apr library, per the instructions on the web
site or should I be able to simply convert the apr_dbd_sqlite3.dsp project
to a Visual Studio 2008 project and compile it?  I did try this and there is
an error about no apu.h file, should I simply copy apu.hw over to apu.h or
is there some pre build process I should run?

Once I get the module compiled, where exactly does mod_dbd go looking for
the apr_dbd_sqlite3?  Does it simply look in the system path or does it look
in a specific location?

Sam