apr-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh PV <pv.sur...@rediff.com>
Subject APR APIs for UNICODE
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2010 05:33:39 GMT

Hi,

I am relatively naive to APR library.

I am trying to find an answer to this question.

APR claims that it is unicode enabled. I am trying to find out the unicode
apis for the following functions.

> int 	apr_snprintf (char *buf, apr_size_t len, const char *format,...)
> int 	apr_vsnprintf (char *buf, apr_size_t len, const char *format, va_list
> ap)
> apr_status_t 	apr_file_open (apr_file_t **newf, const char *fname,
> apr_int32_t flag, apr_fileperms_t perm, apr_pool_t *pool)

All these apis still takes "char *" as input params.

What if i want to use these apis on non-English locale (Japaneese machine
for ex...)?

Can i find similar apis with "wchar *" as input params?

Please help.