apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: link broke on download page
Date Sat, 03 Apr 2010 00:35:01 GMT
On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 4:50 PM, Stuart Smith <stu24mail@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>  I noticed that the win32 archive download link available on the download page:
>
> http://apr.apache.org/download.cgi
>
> mentions that "archives will be available shortly" and then links to 1.3.8. However,
the link is broke. It appears all the mirrors have already made 1.3.9 available, and the site
is still linking to a (non-existent) 1.3.8.

> It's been that way for a little while. I can still download archives by changing the
url manually, but it is a little odd. Just fyi..

Thanks.  I have some site fixes ready, including this one, but some
problems publishing released packages needs to be fixed.  (In fact,
apr 1.3.12 and 1.4.2 are available, with WIndows source packages.)