apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: link broke on download page
Date Sat, 03 Apr 2010 00:57:58 GMT
On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 8:46 PM, William A. Rowe Jr. <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
> On 4/2/2010 7:35 PM, Jeff Trawick wrote:
>> On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 4:50 PM, Stuart Smith <stu24mail@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>  I noticed that the win32 archive download link available on the download page:
>>>
>>> http://apr.apache.org/download.cgi
>>>
>>> mentions that "archives will be available shortly" and then links to 1.3.8. However,
the link is broke. It appears all the mirrors have already made 1.3.9 available, and the site
is still linking to a (non-existent) 1.3.8.

>>> It's been that way for a little while. I can still download archives by changing
the url manually, but it is a little odd. Just fyi..

>> Thanks.  I have some site fixes ready, including this one, but some
>> problems publishing released packages needs to be fixed.  (In fact,
>> apr 1.3.12 and 1.4.2 are available, with WIndows source packages.)
>
> APR is downloaded infrequently enough - try committing.  With half a bit
> of luck, that commit will force through the 'lost commit', perhaps?

different repos

we could try committing some unharmful change to the release directory
to tickle it, but now that we've both bothered root let's see what
they come up with