apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Crash in apr_psprintf(), 1.4.x branch
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 20:31:20 GMT
I'm removing the configure.in patch (added long-ago) which tried to
at least start allowing APR and OS X 10.6.x (and universal) to
work nicely...

On Apr 8, 2010, at 11:47 AM, Jeff Trawick wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 11:45 AM, Hyrum K. Wright
> <hyrum_wright@mail.utexas.edu> wrote:

the format '%lld'.  I'm running the tests on Mac OS X where APR_OFF_FMT_T is defined as lld,
so this format occurs frequently.  Consequently, I'm also seeing a failure in testfmt at line
63, where the parser is attempting to parse APR_OFF_FMT_T, but failing.  Can anybody else
replicate this bug?

a blocker for 1.4.x.  This may already have been discussed, but I haven't seen it, at least
in the past couple of months.

>>> Are you forcing -arch i386 ?
>>>
>>> It may be you are hitting the problem with APR and universal binaries under
>>> OS X. With Snow Leopard, this no longer works correctly, and
>>> trying to compile both as i386 and x86-64 results in problems because
>>> the actual C header files are different depending on which version is
>>> built. A patch was put in awhile ago to fix this, but was vetoed.
>>
>> I'm using whatever './configure' spits out on Snow Leopard.  I don't see an explicit
'-arch' flag in the compiler flags