apr-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r930533 - /apr/apr/trunk/include/apr_support.h
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 13:58:33 GMT
On 04/07/2010 03:40 PM, Brian Havard wrote:
> I'm not sure why but I didn't get your original email quoted below.
>
> I added the APR_DECLARE because I can't build httpd trunk without it.
> apr_wait_for_io_or_timeout() is used in 2 places in httpd. The one
> causing me trouble is in mod_reqtimeout.c. The other is
> mod_proxy_fdpass.c but I don't have that enabled.
>
> I'm happy to reverse this if that's the right thing to do but httpd will
> have to remove all references to the function.

I don't have a problem with making that API as public,
but it shouldn't be declared inside the apr_support.h
in that case.
This header is for APR internal declarations only.

Not sure what would be the optimal header for
declaring the public apr_wait_for_io_or_timeout
but apr_network_io.h is the logical choice since
it already has function that operate on apr_file_t and
apr_socket_t

Regards
--
^TM