apr-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Havard <brian.hav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r930533 - /apr/apr/trunk/include/apr_support.h
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 13:40:33 GMT
I'm not sure why but I didn't get your original email quoted below.

I added the APR_DECLARE because I can't build httpd trunk without it.
apr_wait_for_io_or_timeout() is used in 2 places in httpd. The one
causing me trouble is in mod_reqtimeout.c. The other is
mod_proxy_fdpass.c but I don't have that enabled.

I'm happy to reverse this if that's the right thing to do but httpd will
have to remove all references to the function.