apr-dev mailing list archives

From biping wu <bipin...@yahoo.com>
Subject APR Util/iconv question
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2010 21:12:37 GMT
Hi,

I am evaluating APR libraries. However, I could not figure out how to build APR Util and iconv.
Please Help.

I have downloaded APR 1.3.9, APR Util 1.3.9 and APR Iconv 1.2.1.
1. For APR 1.3.9 I could use ./configure, make, make install to build and install libraries.

2. But I cannot find configure in APR Util directory. No makefile is available either. I cannot
figure out how to proceed.
3. For Apr iconv, I can run ./configure successfully, but "make" failed as there is no rules.mk
in build directory, which is included in Makefile.

This is my first time to build Open Source code. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

Biping