apr-dev mailing list archives

From Graf Laszlo <gr...@datatrans.hu>
Subject DSO again
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 20:17:16 GMT
Hi all,

I am back again with my DSO problem. I have an APACHE 2 module, a
content generator, named mod_gl and it is configured to handle the
following location:

    LoadModule gl_module modules/mod_gl.so
    <Location /gl>
      SetHandler gl_module
    </Location>

I have a test library containing a function to calculate a multiple of 10.

The header file (apr_dso_f.h):

    int f10(int p1);

The source of the library (apr_dso_f.c)

    #include <apr_dso_f.h>
    int f10(int p1)
    {
         return p1*10;
    }

My module loads this SO library at start-up. What I would like to have
is when I access the URL /gl/f10?p1=2 to call the function f10 with 2
as parameter, calculate the result and generate the HTML content
containig 20.

This functionality is like EVAL in Perl or JavaScript.

Can somebody help me?

Thank you,
grafl