apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Agrawal, Pankaj" <Pankaj.Agra...@ca.com>
Subject apr_file_open returns error in 64-bit Windows
Date Sun, 14 Feb 2010 05:47:43 GMT
Hi All,

I am using APR libraries that ship with Apache 2.0.63 code base. I
compiled the libraries (libapr.dll, libaprutil.dll and libapriconv.dll)
on 64-bit windows using Visual Studio Team Edition. When I am using
these libraries, the apr_file_open function is returning an error of
"invalid argument". However, the same code base works fine when compiled
& tested in 32-bit Windows.

This is how the call looks like in my code base.

apr_file_open(&file,file.c_str(),APR_WRITE,APR_OS_DEFAULT,pool);

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Pankaj