apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: uh, let's finally release 1.4.2 and 1.3.12
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2010 18:36:19 GMT
On 2/19/2010 11:09 AM, Jeff Trawick wrote:

> That's a good solution.

Just an observation, we should probably duplicate for a day while mirrors
pick up the 1.x and then remove the old 1.3/1.4 files.

And did we want to mention the 'improvements' offered in 1.4 for developers
in the final 1.4.2 announce?

> I can work that path if you didn't get far, or simply step aside, or XXX.

Happy to split up the work - if you want to do the copy and website update,
I'm happy to focus on finally getting -win32-src.zip files up on the site.
Sorry my plate became so overloaded.