apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release apr-1.3.12
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2010 20:26:07 GMT
On 2/11/2010 6:10 AM, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 6:39 PM, Bojan Smojver <bojan@rexursive.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 2010-02-06 at 20:47 -0500, Jeff Trawick wrote:
>>>  [+1] Release apr-1.3.12
>
> That's the third binding vote.  Barring any other odd reports in the
> next 6 or so hours, I'll update the release directory around then.

Whoops  +1 here; will add win32 source and binaries done this afternoon.

Can I suggest we send out the 1.4.2 email with the security notice, and
in _that_ announcement refer to the availability of 1.3.12 for those who do
not wish to introduce new functionality?  Of course the directory should have
both