apr-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release apr-1.3.11
Date Sat, 06 Feb 2010 16:22:21 GMT
> Jeff Trawick wrote:
>>
>> See http://apr.apache.org/dev/dist/ for the candidate distribution
>> files (no Windows source yet -- Bill, is it correct that the one
>> generated by release.sh is not used?).
>>
>> The primary changes since apr-1.3.9 are several fixes for the Solaris
>> platform.

I think changes to the config.guess and config.sub in the tarball are
breaking on  one of my systems.

I am not geting -D_GNU_SOURCE in SLES 10.2/PPC, which breaks testcond
use of nested mutexes

I think the culprit is the detected target (relative to 1.3.9)

-target='powerpc64-unknown-linux-gnu'
+target='powerpc64-suse-linux'

The lack of -gnu is breaking our apr_hints.m4, which requires *-linux-*.

I tried grabbing the latest upstream config.sub/guess and re-running
buildconf, but it didn't change the target or the symptom

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com