apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject heads up -- I'm hoping to tag/roll apr 1.3.10 a few days from now
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 20:30:03 GMT
There are some important fixes for Solaris that need to get released.

I see this entry in CHANGES as well, but I can't correlate it with
anything in 1.3.9's CHANGES in the diffs from 1.3.8->1.3.9.

  *) Undo a crash-bug introduced in 1.3.9 affecting some applications of
     the apr hash and table structures, reported to affect Subversion
     by Bert Huijben <bert qqmail.nl>.  [Graham Leggett]

(No, I haven't been keeping up with activity very well lately :( )

(I'll find the commit message and follow up there.)