apr-dev mailing list archives

From Neil Conway <...@cs.berkeley.edu>
Subject Re: svn commit: r899905 - in /apr/apr/trunk: include/ include/arch/unix/ poll/unix/ test/
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 23:49:32 GMT
On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 3:46 PM, Graham Leggett <minfrin@sharp.fm> wrote:
> You move them back to the source module where they originated? :)
>
> I see some refactoring was done, perhaps in hindsight this refactoring
> should be re-looked at.

I don't see why: apr_pollset_wakeup() already used a "private"
function that was called from several different source files
(apr_pollset_drain_wakeup_pipe()). The apr_pollcb_wakeup() patch
simply adds two more APR-internal functions, and moves the definition
of all 3 functions to a separate source file.

Neil