apr-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Pocock <dan...@pocock.com.au>
Subject Re: Cross compiling the APR suite
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 11:04:18 GMT

I've attempted cross compiling with the Android NDK and the NDK wrappers.

There were a few things I had to tweak, I will publish some details
shortly.  Some of what I did will be necessary for any cross-compile,
not just Android.

Nick Kew wrote:
> On 20 Jan 2010, at 01:02, NEAL, RYAN wrote:
>

>> Hello,
>>

> Your mail would be more legible it you can stop your mailer
> scrambling it into pseudo-HTML.
>

>> ./configure CC=powerpc-linux-gcc --host=powerpc-linux --prefix=/tmp/target_filesystem/apr
ac_cv_file__dev_zero=yes ac_cv_func_setpgrp_void=yes apr_cv_tcp_nodelay_with_cork=yes ac_cv_sizeof_struct_iovec=8
--enable-threads CXX=powerpc-linux-g++