apr-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: Hashtable data freed before pool cleanup
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2010 02:10:26 GMT
On Fri, 2010-01-08 at 11:39 +1100, Bojan Smojver wrote:
> No, I don't think that's going to work. Again, memory may vanish
> before another cleanup runs.

Essentially, this reduces is to the problem of a sibling pool, for which
the cleanup is hanging off the pool, but with lower memory use. Still no
good.

If we had post_cleanups, then this kind of stuff may work, as we could
hang the cleanup of the malloc()-ed array to the post_cleanup phase,
when all regular cleanups have already finished. Not sure it's worth the
trouble though.

--
Bojan