apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Bert Huijben" <b...@qqmail.nl>
Subject [Patch] RE: Windows drive letter check fails on lower case current working drive
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2010 11:19:28 GMT
	Ping,

This issue (and mailinglist thread) is now more than two months old. The latest patch adds
a testcase showing the issue in the APR testsuite. (There is also an XFail test in the subversion
testsuite for this issue)

The patch was written on the 1.4.x branch but I svn switch'ed it to trunk for easy application.

	Bert