apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Quick things, apr/apr-util releases
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 06:39:37 GMT
Paul Querna wrote:

> its an alpha release with a -dev copy of APR and APR-Util. Frankly,
> Screw the user, because there aren't any.  If someone bitches about an
> alpha release breaking thier shit, tough shit, its alpha.

Thanks for sharing your opinion.  Clearly we inexorably differ on our
perceptions.  Let's let that aspect of this thread die already?

We won't be coming to an agreement.  Sorry you didn't understand that
when I repeatedly informed you of my opinion, before you released that
code to the users you are ever so happy to screw.