apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Gregg L. Smith" <li...@glewis.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release apr-1.4.1 [no -util release]
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2009 20:50:38 GMT
William A. Rowe Jr. wrote:
> Hi folks,
>   +/-1
>   [  ] Release apr-1.4.1
>
> your votes please?  Voting runs the normal 72 hrs, and a windows

Here's my official unofficial non-binding +1
this was a nice quiet build on VC9Express/Vista

VC6 SP6 SDK 2k3 R2 WinXP
VC9 Express Express SDK WinXP & Vista

testdll;
Testing Release\testapp.exe
Release\testapp.exe failed (VC6) Succeeds/says nothing (VC9)
Testing Release\testall.exe

XP VC6: All tests pass
VC9 Express: All tests pass (when run as God on Vista).

Testing Release\testlockperf.exe
OKs across the board
Testing Release\testmutexscope.exe
no problems encountered...

testlib;
VC6 & 9
Houston we have a problem. It's the same function that caused the
problem during the building of httpd-2.3.3-alpha, however, the fix
worked to get libapr built, but obviously not for this.

testsock.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_apr_socket_atreadeof@8
LibR\testall.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'link.exe' : return code '0x460'
Stop.
Error executing NMAKE.
testall.exe - 3 error(s), 1 warning(s)

Gregg