apr-dev mailing list archives

From Semyon <semyon.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject APR library + Solaris 5.10 + 64bit problem
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2009 16:55:46 GMT

Hello, all!

I've got a problem after building native library for Tomcat.
Settings:
Tomcat 6.0.20
APR 1.3.9
JNI 1.1.16
JDK 1.6_u17
OS: SunOS 5.10 sparcv9
compiler: gcc -m64

It has built ok, and APR has gone all tests (gmake test). Tomcat starts well
with APR libs. But when I'm trying to make HTTPS connection with server from
firefox browser, I'm getting error like "Connection Interrupted". HTTP
connection works well. I've tryed to use Internet Explorer 6 - it works
well.
I suppose that there is something wrong with 64bit build version, because
before I built native library with 32bit and everything works well!

Is anybody know about such problem?
Thank's