apr-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: [long] problems with brigade handling and thread safety
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 12:47:37 GMT
On Thu, 2009-12-03 at 12:57 +0100, Edgar Frank wrote:
> Regarding this and trying to work around the problem, I found no
> possibility to decouple the two brigades.

Have you tried removing the buckets from the brigade with
APR_BUCKET_REMOVE() and then putting it in the second brigade?

As for copying buckets, once you read the contents of the bucket into a
standalone buffer, you can simply create a new bucket from it and use
that (i.e that would be the "deep" copy of the bucket).

--
Bojan