apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Future tag plans
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 19:45:19 GMT

Huh? trying to figure out where this was said. Pointers welcome :)

>> If the intent is to tag so we have a common ground in which to
>> determine readiness, then that wasn't clear and I'm all +1 on that.
>
> Yes, the tag suggested at httpd would be to see 'how close', and
> could have happened the day you posted your intent to T&R httpd.  And
> that is exactly the tag Paul created last week on a few days notice.

So what? The fact that Paul just went ahead and did it compared to
my announced intent with more advanced notice means not a thing
as far as I'm concerned. I knew when I suggested that I would not
have the cycles required to be an active RM until some things got
ironed out. See, I try to (1) involve people and (2) do stuff when
I know I can follow thru... But even so, I wanted to get a test
release out for people to use and give feedback on. Kudos to Paul
for having the time to do it and I support that 100%.