apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Gregg L. Smith" <li...@glewis.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release 2.3.3 as alpha
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 21:59:20 GMT
Gregg L. Smith wrote:
> Sorry bout that,
> I always try first with VS6 SP6 SDK 2003R2
> William A. Rowe Jr. wrote:
>> Gregg L. Smith wrote:
>>> Generating Code...
>>> socket_util.c
>>> E:\build\httpd-2.3.3-alpha\srclib\apr\network_io\unix\socket_util.c(21)
>>> : error C2373: 'apr_socket_atreadeof' : redefinition; different type
>>> modifiers
>>>         ./include\apr_network_io.h(362) : see declaration of
>>> 'apr_socket_atreadeof'
>>
>> We are missing a ton of information here; what VisualStudio and VC

This on the surface seems misplaced. There is only one function in the
offending file (socket_util.c),
apr_status_t apr_socket_atreadeof(apr_socket_t *sock, int *atreadeof)

That function is only called from testsock.c, unless I manually include
either testlib or testdll or both projects, testsock.c is never compiled
and therefore this function is never called as well.

Should this not then be moved out of libapr.dsp and into those two
'test' projects?

Gregg