apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Future tag plans
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2009 23:38:53 GMT
If nobody objects, I'll plan to tag 1.4.0 this coming Monday 11/16
(it so happens to be after all my deadlines and right before more
work obligations, so there a hole right there to fill).  Should give
anyone sufficient time to wrap up their inspection of the API and
code changes.

If nobody objects, I'll plan to tag 2.0.0 on 12/21 (during the start
of my holidays) - which adds 4+ weeks beyond the close of a 1.4.0
vote during which time folks are free to fix broken API declarations,
drop deprecated interfaces, rename wonky function names and generally
just make-ready for a GA.

So if there are objections, please quick raise/fix these so we can be
moving on at svn, httpd and elsewhere :)

Bill