apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Bert Huijben" <b...@qqmail.nl>
Subject RE: Windows drive letter check fails on lower case cwd
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 09:04:30 GMT

s/path/drive in its path/ for that last path.. thanks :)

Paths are (of course) unicode, but use a some culture sensitive compare to handle the case
insensitivity. But there is no documented way to find which locale it uses for each (part
of a) drive.
(That information is stored in the system portion of NTFS at format time and can vary over
directories via junctions, etc.)

Thanks for looking into this.

	Bert