apr-dev mailing list archives

From Viktor Griph <vik...@griph.se>
Subject Re: DBD mysql driver segfault on cleanup when used together with legacy modules in apache using mysql
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 10:40:44 GMT
2009/10/28 Bojan Smojver <bojan@rexursive.com>:
> On Wed, 2009-10-28 at 11:41 +0200, Viktor Griph wrote:
>
>> In my
>> particular usecase I've been trying to use a module using a dbd
>> backend for mysql together with the module mod_auth_mysql. The mysql
>> library is dynamically linked when the mod_auth_mysql is loaded, and
>> is unlikned before the cleanup in mod_dbd_mysql is called, leaving a
>> call to an unloaded library.
>
> Hmm, that's weird. That cleanup should be against the same pool that DSO
> was registered against.
>
> Which version of APU is this?
>
> --
> Bojan

$ apu-1-config --version
1.3.9

I'm using a gentoo system with apr-1.3.8 [USE="urandom -debug -doc
-older-kernels-compatibility"] and apr-util-1.3.9 [USE="gdbm mysql
-berkdb -doc -freetds -ldap -odbc -postgres -sqlite -sqlite3"].

Apache is

www-servers/apache-2.2.11-r2  USE="ssl -debug -doc -ldap (-selinux)
-sni -static -suexec -threads" APACHE2_MODULES="actions alias
auth_basic auth_digest authn_anon authn_dbd authn_dbm authn_default
authn_file authz_dbm authz_default authz_groupfile authz_host
authz_owner authz_user autoindex cache dav dav_fs dav_lock dbd deflate
dir disk_cache env expires ext_filter file_cache filter headers ident
imagemap include info log_config logio mem_cache mime mime_magic
negotiation proxy proxy_ajp proxy_balancer proxy_connect proxy_http
rewrite setenvif speling status unique_id userdir usertrack
vhost_alias -asis -authn_alias -cern_meta -charset_lite -dumpio
-log_forensic -proxy_ftp -substitute -version" APACHE2_MPMS="-event
-itk -peruser -prefork -worker" 0 kB

And as far as I can tell it was enough to load both the mod_auth_mysql
modue and the mod_dbd module and speciy "DBDriver mysql" in the config
for apache2 -t to crash (after outputing Syntax OK).

/Viktor