apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: APR on Snow Leopard
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 16:02:10 GMT

On Oct 7, 2009, at 4:11 PM, Graham Leggett wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I managed to get hold of someone at Apple who pointed me to the
> following ed script that they run against apr.h to make it work with
> Snow Leopard:
>
> http://www.opensource.apple.com/source/apr/apr-23/apr/files/fix-apr.h.ed
>
> It would seem the task is to tweak configure.in to make the above
> changes happen for Darwin.

Since Joe vetoed this, this is now impossible. Instead, we will
require others to fix APR for us.

For the time being, we need to let APR and APR consumers know that
depending on how APR was compiled under Darwin (either with gcc42, and
depending on whether one specified -arch <whatever>), that any consumer
using those libs may or may not work...