apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: APR on Snow Leopard
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2009 19:54:28 GMT
This raises an interesting question... the "best" way to do
this is to change apr.h.in so that when apr is installed, the
apr.h file is correct, no matter which arch is used. But that
muddies up apr.h with OS specific tests....

I think we need to follow Apple on this and make these changes
in apr.h.in.