apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Leffler <jonathan.leff...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Crash in apr_file_close() (Linux)
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2009 14:41:26 GMT
On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 7:31 AM, Yuri V. Vishnevskiy <
yuri.vishnevskiy@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is related with another my problem. If I close stdout by
> apr_file_close, then the standard printf and fprintf(stdout, ) functions are
> no more working.
> I've tested this on Windows and Linux.

If you close standard output, functions that write to standard output should
not succeed - there is nowhere for the information to go.  That is (or, IMO,
should be) expected behaviour.

Jonathan Leffler <jonathan.leffler@gmail.com>  #include <disclaimer.h>
Guardian of DBD::Informix - v2008.0513 - http://dbi.perl.org
"Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves, for we shall never cease to be

View raw message