On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 2:37 AM, Yuri V. Vishnevskiy <yuri.vishnevskiy@gmail.com> wrote:
is this correct behaviour of the apr_file_puts function which prints a "bla-bla-bla \n" string to file _without_ conversion of the \n to \r\n sequence under Windows ans OS/2 ?

If the file is opened in text mode, not binary mode, then the o/s library should be handling the newline to CRLF conversion automatically.

If that doesn't happen, then (1) is the file opened in binary mode and (2) does that mean APR has to deal with aberrant implementations of the C standard I/O library on basic functionality?

--
Jonathan Leffler <jonathan.leffler@gmail.com>  #include <disclaimer.h>
Guardian of DBD::Informix - v2008.0513 - http://dbi.perl.org