apr-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Havard <brian.hav...@gmail.com>
Subject build.conf oddity
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 15:49:17 GMT
I'm doing a bit of work with the OS/2 build and came across a problem
with build.conf. The way it is I get a python assert thrown running
buildconf, the cause of which I traced to the \'s at the end of the
lines in the [ldap] section at the end of build.conf.

Are they supposed to be there? There are other multi-line values higher
up in the file that don't have \'s to join the lines so I assume that's
not the syntax of this file.

If I remove the trailing \'s, buildconf finishes without error.

Here's the exception for anyone curious:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "build/gen-build.py", line 238, in ?
    main()
  File "build/gen-build.py", line 131, in main
    objects, _unused = write_objects(f, legal_deps, h_deps, files)
  File "build/gen-build.py", line 185, in write_objects
    assert file[-2:] == '.c'
AssertionError