On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 5:36 AM, Paul Smedley <pauldespam@despamsmedley.id.au> wrote:
Hi Guys,

Wondering if there is anyone still actively maintaining the OS/2
source code in APR?

nope ;)

I've been building Apache2 using the libc runtime for OS/2 from
http://svn.netlabs.org/klibc for some time, and it would be nice to
get my changes incorporated with the OS2 files in the apr repository.

My current apr diff (which needs tidying up) is at
http://smedley.info/apr-1.3.3.diff

I don't anticipate any big concerns to the idea of continuing to host the OS/2 port.  Folks, please shout now if you disagree.

A few things I noticed in the patch from a very quick glance (probably exactly what you referred to as "tidying up"):

* non-standard coding style (whitespace, slash-slash comments)
* magic values (e.g., "87")
* commented out code