apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] apr_ldap 2.0 support (was r799085)
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2009 21:03:02 GMT
Ruediger Pluem wrote:
> Is this vote over or should we wait for further votes?
> Please find the current results below

The vote is over.  We will revert, and whenever anyone feels like
rolling APR 2.0, they may simply svn rm apr/ldap if it has not been
completed.

I'm very glad that it attracted four people with some level of
interest in apr's ldap support.  I've been worried that it was all
essentially abandonware (and it might be) but to have this many who
express an immediate interest in maintaining support is reassuring.

Thanks to all who voted.  I cannot revert conveniently, but will do
so the next time I have connectivity unless someone else beats me to
it.  Since it was gone a week or two without note, it should be ok
for the few days it would take me to get back to it.

Bill