apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul J. Reder" <rede...@remulak.net>
Subject [Fwd: Re: [VOTE] apr_ldap 2.0 support (was r799085)]
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 16:54:16 GMT

I meant for this to go to both... Sorry for cluttering up your inbox Mr. Rowe, sir. :)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [VOTE] apr_ldap 2.0 support (was r799085)
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 11:41:28 -0400
From: Paul J. Reder <rederpj@remulak.net>
To: William A. Rowe, Jr. <wrowe@rowe-clan.net>

On 08/05/2009 10:54 AM, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Please vote for your choice.
>
>    [X] apr 2.0 must support a complete ldap interface
>        (revert r799085 for now, reapply upon 2.0.0 release,
>        or rm ldap/ if not completed)

I know my vote doesn't count much since I'm not an APR committer, but some of
my work was committed and contributed to how it got to this point.

I would really like for APR to provide a full common LDAP interface so I'd like to
offer to help out here. Graham, can you let me know what you were thinking of so
I can pull pieces off and get started?

Thanks.

--
Paul J. Reder