apr-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: svn commit: r799085 - /apr/apr/trunk/apr-config.in
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 15:08:19 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> The LDAP proponents have all agreed over a year ago that this should be
> done.

Exactly, and that hasn't changed since then.

Right now I am ENOTIME in a big way - I have lots of changes to make to
other components right now, and my accountant needs to be made happy.
The big-LDAP-fix is going to need a solid block of my time, and that is
not going to happen until after August is finished.

Your change just made my job even harder, because I would have first
needed to reverse engineer why the LDAP build broke, picking through our
custom apr-specific build scripts to isolate the file that changed, and
then follow the history to find out why.

Regards,
Graham