apr-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r799780 - /apr/apr-util/branches/1.3.x/dbd/apr_dbd_mysql.c
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2009 23:25:45 GMT
Bojan Smojver wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-08-03 at 09:36 -0500, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>> #define HAVE_THAT_H in a .c source?
>> seriously
>
> WOW! I have no idea why exactly that was in. I'm betting it was some
> kind of testing code in the working copy that got committed by mistake.

Hmmm?  That's entirely possible (though the name doesn't look like a
particularly likely candidate for my debug code), but your reference
eludes me.

 From whence is that #define?

>> I can't follow the old code, but it is entirely
>> possible to have picked up global/sys from one system install and
>> mysql.h from another, which can't possibly be a good thing.

Yeah, I think the m4 stuff is held together with sticking plaster,
based on different people patching it to work on different MySQL
installs at various times.  Not really sure how to do anything
with that, other than more of the same.

--
Nick Kew