apr-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Dailey <rcdai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem building using nmake on Windows
Date Sat, 08 Aug 2009 18:57:02 GMT
Apologies for continuous spamming...
Disregard my previous statement about the apr.hw file. It actually does
exist in the tarball, I had overlooked it. APR, APRICONV, and APRUTIL all
seem to build just fine on Windows right out of the box! However, my concern
with the libraries being placed in "Release" instead of "LibR" still seems
valid. I try to build other libraries that depend on APR and they are
expecting the libraries that APR generates to be located in
"apr/Release/apr-1.lib"

---------
Robert Dailey