apr-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r799780 - /apr/apr-util/branches/1.3.x/dbd/apr_dbd_mysql.c
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2009 21:48:15 GMT
On Mon, 2009-08-03 at 09:36 -0500, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> #define HAVE_THAT_H in a .c source?
> seriously

WOW! I have no idea why exactly that was in. I'm betting it was some
kind of testing code in the working copy that got committed by mistake.

AFAIK, it was committed in r82 if niq's old repository as a licensing
change. And probably visually ignored ever since. I certainly didn't
notice it until you pointed it out.

> I can't follow the old code, but it is entirely
> possible to have picked up global/sys from one system install and
> mysql.h from another, which can't possibly be a good thing.

Looking at the detection code, this seems unlikely. We check for one set
of headers and pronounce if found. If not found, we check for another
set of headers and then pronounce. But yeah, it is a bit cleaner this
way.

-- 
Bojan


Mime
View raw message