apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Intent to T&R 2.2.12
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2009 11:57:19 GMT

On Jul 20, 2009, at 7:47 AM, Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group wrote:

> [...]

I get the impression that we won't be seeing a new APR release anytime
soon, due to the concern on whether this is an APR issue or an OS
"related" one.

However, instead of waiting for a full APR release, it would be
nice to maybe tag an interim version of APR and bundle *that* with
2.2.12...

CCing dev@apr